Thursday, June 7, 2007

For the last ten weeks I have been away from home. I've been staying with Tim's wife and boys in North Carolina. I have spent the last four days with all of my grandsons, as Terrie has come to take a turn staying with Stephanie for a couple weeks during Tim's deployment. In the morning I will be leaving to go visit Tommie for a few days. It has been so wonderful to hold each one of them and to play with and hug and kiss them all. I'll always treasure these special moments I've had and I thank God for blessing me with this priviledge. I don't have pictures for this posting but I want to share some verses from the Bible that I am meditating on.
Psalms 46:10 Be still and know that I am God.
Hebrews 2:6 What is man that You are mindful of him. Or the son of man that You take care of him?
Psalms 139:22 Search me, O God and know my heart: try me and know my anxieties: and see if there is any wicked way in me, and lead me in the path everlasting.
Psalm 95:6 & 7 Come let us worship and bow down; let us kneel before the Lord our God, our Maker. For He is our God. And we are the people of his pasture, and the sheep of His hand. Today if you will hear His voice: Do not harden your hearts...
John 10:4 And when he brings out his own sheep, he goes before them; and the sheep follow him for they know his voice.
Matthew 19:14 But Jesus said, "Let the little children come to me, and do not forbid them, for of such is the kingdom of heaven"

No comments: